Friday, October 2, 2009

Links

Here is a list of photo related links I have collected in the past week:

- Video: elaborate multi-camera rig elegantly captures giant redwood tree- Engadget; Impressive setup, and SIX Pocket Wizards in use.  The resulting image is damn impressive.

- Breathe Like a Sniper to Take Better Photos in Low Light- LifeHacker; 'Shooting' is a generic term in photography and guns. Stands to reason some of the same physics would apply to each.

- PhotoLapse Makes Time-Lapse Movie Creation a Snap- LifeHacker; I thought about applying this to my horde of U2 Chicago photos... however, it can't handle vertical vs horizontal display of images. Oh well.


- China celebrates 60 years- The Big Picture; I love this site... but the link mention is because my reaction to the images were, "I get it already, they have A LOT of people who can march in step... good grief."

New SNL title sequence and segments shot using Canon EOS 7D, 5D Mark II- Engadget; Thats a HUGE win for Canon DSLR world. I am still not a fan of the video function on a DSLR, but to get that sort of result from a show like SNL- nicely done Canon! (yes, I am a Canon fan-boy)

No comments:

Post a Comment