Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Links

Stuff I have found in my travels on the web:

- Hydrophobia rain cover promises to keep your DSLR dry, mysterious- Engadget; I don't know if I want to be out in the rain snapping photos if I need one of those. Best for sports photographers probably. 

- The Making of an Expert- HBR; Very interesting stuff.

- DIY Camera Sling Keeps Your DSLR at the Ready- LifeHacker; Nice idea. Seen the R-Strap stuff around for a while now. Never done it myself, but I see the value.

- Unconfirmed: New Canon Rebel DSLR Coming Next Week, Bringing Better Video- Gizmodo; How many cameras does Canon release in a year? This backs this rumor.

- World's Oldest and Most Expensive Camera Hits the Auction Block- Gizmodo; Wonder what sort of megapixel it gets... shutter speed might be a touch slow.  =)

- Pricing Professional Wedding/Portrait Photography: Resources and Ideas- PhotoFocus; Good article on pricing and professional photographers. I have done a wedding or two, but the people knew going in that I was not a professional- I told them at least three times. I would do my best, but this is not my livelihood and I am going to make mistakes/miss things. They accepted that risk and still went with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment