Thursday, December 3, 2009

Links

Here is a collection of links and information I have collected since my last batch:

- Nova DSLR concept reminds us that cameras need not be boring- Engadget; Interesting design concept. No clue how functional it would be, but still interesting.

- The Touchscreen DSLR Is Finally Upon Us- Gizmodo; Oh good grief. It was bound to happen I guess. The biggest part is the tactical response I get with the Canon wheel on the back of my camera. How the heck is that gonna be replaced? What if I drag my nose across the wrong part of the screen? Eek gads!

- This Is One Classy Laser-Made Collapsable Lamp- Gizmodo; I saw this and the first thing that jumped in my mind was 'a way cool diffuser, grid spot, or even pattern for behind the subject!'

- Nikon Girl music video, The Photo Club- YouTube; Funny.

- Gifts for Aspiring Artsy Photographers- Gizmodo; Yeah, no thanks on most of them. Please use my B+H wish list as my true gift guide! Thanks.

I just love What the Duck:

No comments:

Post a Comment