Thursday, December 17, 2009

Links

Here are the latest batch of photo related links I have come up:

- Most Popular Photography Hacks of 2009- LifeHacker; I don't agree with all of these, but there are some good ones in there.  Solid list by LifeHacker.

- Tell Us What You'd Shoot Using a Camera With 158 Lenses- Gizmodo; I haven't the foggest. First show me what an image from this 'camera' looks like or can do!

- New iPhone App To Create Lighting Diagrams- DIYPhotography; Thats just too cool. I am such a photo geek.

- I have looked in to providing some sort of 'buy a print of my image' sort of functionalitly, and well- it isn't worth it. Just like having a photo-only website wasn't worth it for me either. I just don't generate enough traffic or interest to really justify that sort of investment of time and energy to get so little in return. A struggling/starving artist I am not.

- What the Duck- Damnit, that is about as close to the truth as I care to admit it is. Gotta get me some merch. Great shirts in there! Wish they had the stuffed duck again...

- If you need a Christmas gift idea for me, here is my B&H wish list!

No comments:

Post a Comment