Sunday, March 7, 2010

Links

I had entirely planned to go over filters in an article until I saw my first link. Damn.

Photo articles are becoming hard to come by as my time is now being diverted outside with the nicer weather. A good problem to have!

- The Essential Filters for Controlling Contrast in Digital Nature Photography- Singh-Ray; See the first sentence. Seriously though, the shot of the filter being put in to place could be my camera setup. Exactly the same.

- 21 Reasons to Use Lightroom- PB; In case you needed more.

- How to WaterMark or add Logo to a Batch of Photos and Images!- tnerd; Great stuff! Though I run my through with LR plugin.

- "I'm Not Taking Your Picture, Don't Look at Meeeeeeee"- Gizmodo; I looked at this, and it is too complicated and a hindrance to normal photo process. I guess if you want to look creepy you could use it.

- Don't Be Afraid to Shoot in Low Light Without a Flash- LifeHacker; I started out shooting without a flash because I was lazy and thought it would be easier. Now I go in to a room looking to see how I can light it. Maybe I ought to go back to natural lighting for a bit......... naaaaaa, rooms are hardly ever lit nicely even for a 50mm f/1.8

- Judge Joe Brown - Cheap wedding photographer- YouTube; I don't even know where to start... hundreds of weddings with a Rebel XTi?!

- Greatest Swag In The History of Swagginess: The Canon Lens Thermos- Gizmodo; That is so amazingly amazing. I think I passed out from amazingness.

No comments:

Post a Comment